The security of your personal information is critically important to me.
- I won’t ask you for personal information or store it unless we truly need it
- I will ensure that personal data is kept secure against unauthorised or unlawful loss or disclosure
- I regularly review our methods of handling personal information
- I only disclose any personal data in compliance with proper procedures
- I don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary
- I ensure that all staff follow good data protection practice
- In order to operate effectively and efficiently, I collect information about the people we work with. This includes members of the public; past and prospective employees and clients; partner organisations and stakeholders; and those who supply us with goods and services.
This personal information must be handled properly under the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the DPA’) and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (‘the GDPR’). This legislation regulates the way that we handle personal data that we collect in the course of carrying out our work and gives certain rights to people whose personal data we may hold.
Personal data means any recorded information held by us and from which an individual can be identified, including names, addresses, telephone numbers and other personal details. This information is gathered in a variety of ways including website newsletter sign-up forms, pre-registration and booking forms, event notifications and feedback surveys.
Your personal information will only be used by Oliver Harris Photography as far as is reasonably necessary. It will not be disclosed to third parties without your explicit consent or unless we are required to do so by law.
Your right to access, change or remove personal information
You can ask to see the personal information we hold about you by notifying us at email@example.com you can ask us to change or remove this information unless we are required by law to retain it. Once we have received your request we will comply or explain why we cannot comply within 30 days.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal information for marketing purposes. You can unsubscribe from my mailing list or update your preferences at any time. To do this, please contact us at emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Like most website operators, Oliver Harris Photography collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. We collect this non-personally-identifying information to better understand how visitors use our websites. From time to time, we may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g. by publishing a report on trends in the usage of our websites.
Privacy Notice changes
Although most changes are likely to be minor, Oliver Harris Photography may change this Privacy Notice from time to time and we encourage visitors to check this page regularly for any changes. Your continued use of our websites after any change in this Privacy Notice will constitute your acceptance of such change.